Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 29 September 2022
- The government has approved a 4% hike in DA for central government employees and DR for pensioners.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals has acquired Curatio Healthcare for Rs. 2,000 crores.
- Axis Bank will be investing Rs. 49.9 – 69.9 crores in Go Digit-Life Insurance for a 9.94% stake.
- Reliance Retail has launched ‘Reliance Centro’, a fashion and lifestyle store.
Buy Online Women’s Kurta Pant Palazzo and Kaftan Dress at Wholesale Price – Shop Now
Must Read: 29 September in Indian history
Limited Offer – Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India – Buy Now
Latest business news India today 29 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- A solar power project of 1000MW is to be set up in Dima Hasao district in Assam along with the Skill Development Centre to provide skilled employees.
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd has reported a turnover of Rs 28,215 crores in FY2021-22.
- Edelweiss Financial Services is to raise around Rs 400 crores via the public issue of bonds by next week.
- FPT Industrial to acquire a minority stake in Blue Energy Motors for an undisclosed amount.
- India is to invest around USD 100 billion to boost cell manufacturing and refining of raw materials to meet the domestic demand for lithium-ion batteries by 2030.
- Tata Motors has launched the first premium hatchback EV variant of Tata Tiago named Tiago.ev.
Must Read:29 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 29 September 2022 – business news India today
- An MoU has been signed by Coromandel International, Chambal Fertilizers, and Indian Potash Ltd with Canpotex, based in Canada, to reduce supply and price volatility and supply of Potassic fertilizer in India.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals has signed a definitive agreement for the acquisition of a 100% stake in Curatio Healthcare, a skincare manufacturer, for Rs 2,000 crores.
- GOI has signed an MoU with Amazon India and the Skill Council for People with Disabilities to jointly provide skill training and employment opportunities in the field of e-commerce.
- A majority of the stake has been acquired by Universal Music India in TM Ventures for an undisclosed amount and will work towards talent management, live events businesses, and entertainment consultancy.
- The strategic sale of a 100% stake in Central Electronics Limited has been terminated by the Union Government.
- The rights issue of Rs 1200 crores has been announced by Suzlon Energy Limited and is set to open on October 11, 2022.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 29 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.