Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 August 2022
- Zomato to appoint 4 CEOs for its different business units and rename itself Eternal Ltd. after necessary approvals.
- The proposed deal worth Rs 4500 crores between Bandhan Financial Holdings-led consortium and IDFC Asset Management has been approved by the Competition Commission of India.
- Indian Oil Corporation to replace one-tenth of its current fossil fuel-based hydrogen with carbon-free green hydrogen under its de-carbonization drive.
Must Read: 3 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 3 August 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Spicejet cleared its dues with the Airports Authority of India and recorded a 5% rise in its share prices.
- Airbus has tied up with GMR to provide aircraft maintenance training to young aviation engineers.
- Punjab & Sind Bank are all focused to reduce the bad loans along with improvement in recoveries for ensuring that the gross non-performing assets fall below 10% by the end of the current FY.
- HDFC Bank Parivartan has signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of Science to pledge Rs 107.76 crores for supporting three wings of Bagchi-Parthasarathy Hospital coming up at the monsoon.
- A share purchase agreement has been signed by IndiGrid to acquire a 100% stake in Raichur Sholapur Transmission Co. Pvt Ltd for Rs 250 crores.
- As per the sources, Uber Technologies is the seller of a 7.8% stake in Zomato disposed of via a $373 million black deal.
Must Read:3 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 3 August 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- 3 Chinese mobile companies: Oppo, Vivo India, and Xiamoi have received notices from the Department of Revenue Intelligence for tax evasion.
- The trade deficit of India in July 2022 widened to $31.02 billion from $10.63 billion last year due to a rise in crude oil and coal imports.
- Adani Data Networks Limited has acquired the right to use the 400MHz spectrum in the 26GHz wave band and has secured the spectrum for 20 years.
- Airbus has signed a contract with GMR Group for providing aircraft maintenance training to the engineers of young aviation.
- Claude Sarre has been appointed as the new GM by Air-France KLM for the Indian subcontinent w.e.f August 01, 2022.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.