Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 December 2022
- Indian stock indices reach new highs, with the Sensex reaching 63,483 points.
- The Cabinet of Haryana has approved the new Atmanirbhar Textile Policy 2022-2025 with an aim to attract investments of Rs 4,000 crores and create around 20,000 new jobs.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 3 December in Indian history
Latest business news India today 3 December 2022 – business news headlines today
- Bala Purushottam has been elevated to the post of Chief Human Resource Officer by Procter & Gamble w.e.f. January 01, 2023.
- The production of tea has fallen by 16.7% to 160.67 million kgs in India.
- SJVN Green Energy to form a joint venture with Grid Corporation of Odisha for the development of 1,000MW hydro electric project and 2,000MW solar project with an investment of Rs 20,000 crores.
- TMWR has made an investment of Rs 200 crores in D2C brand Bewakoof and acquired a majority stake in it.
- The net-zero GHG emissions targets has been advanced by Brookfield Properties India by 10 years from 2030 to 2040 across its entire portfolio in India.
Must Read:3 December 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 3 December 2022 – business news India today
- Amitabh Bachchan has been roped in as the “happyness ambassador” of Nexus Malls.
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd closed $107 million sustainable-linked loan for three years from Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
- Britannia Industries aims for its cheese products business to grow by five folds in the upcoming years and reach Rs 1250 crores.
- Marico Ltd has launched a gender-neutral second career program, Phoenix, to welcome professionals.
- The Indian railways have earned a total Rs 105,905 crores till November 2022 as against Rs 91,127 crores in last year from freight loading.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 December 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.