Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 December 2021.
- Simpl, a Fintech startup, is announced to have raised $40 million in a Series B funding round led by Valar Ventures and IA Ventures.
- CollegeDekho is said to have raised $35 million as part of its Series B round of funding, led by ETS Strategic Capital, Winter Capital, Calega, and its existing investor Man Capital.
- Swiggy sets aside $700 million for Instamart. This comes amid the waging instant grocery wars.
- L&T and ReNew Power are reported to have signed an agreement to tap the $60 billion emerging green hydrogen market in India.
- State Bank of India has now joined hands with the Adani Capital. SBI has signed a master agreement with Adani Capital in a co-lending bid to farmers.
- SEBI and RBI raise concerns as India is set to introduce its Crypto Currency bill. The new cryptocurrency law is expected to red flag chit fund schemes and MLM models.
- Honda Motors has now set up a battery sharing subsidiary in India with Rs 135 Cr funds.
- Audi is likely to hike its vehicle prices up to 3% by January 2022.
Must Read:3 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 3 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Dunzo gets investment offers from Tata Companies, Swiggy, Zomato, and Reliance Jio amid Dunzo’s attempt to raise $200 Mn.
- Canara Bank confirms that it has raised Rs 1,500 Cr by issuing Basel-III compliant bonds.
- Tata Power join hands with ama Stays & Trails to set up EV charging stations.
- RateGain Travel gears up to launch its IPO in the upcoming week.
Latest business news India today 3 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- OYO announces the appointment of Rajnish Kumar as its Strategic Group Advisor. Rajnish Kumar is former SBI chairman.
- Vodafone Idea stock up by 21% in the last 2 days. The stock is now nearing a 52-week high mark.
- Sensex reaches the 58,000 level mark while Nifty manages to float above 17,400 levels. Metals, IT, and auto stocks remain in focus.
Must Read:3 December in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.