Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 January 2022.
- Greaves Electric Mobility has sold over 10,000 units in December 2021 with a growth of 101% in the sales of e-three wheelers.
- According to Anarock Annual Data, the sales of houses in 7 cities has risen by 71% on yearly basis from 1,38,350 units in 2020 to 2,36,530 units in 2021.
- Tata Motors has become the second largest seller of passenger vehicles in the domestic market for the first time in December 2021.
- Atul Kumar Goel has joined the Punjab National Bank as an Officer on Special Duty as part of bank’s succession plan.
- Mamaearth has raised $52 million worth funds in the latest funding round led by Sequoia Global at $1.15 billion valuation and has become the first firm to join the Unicorn Club in 2022.
- NTPC, as per reports, might acquire 5% stake in Power Exchange of India Ltd, India’s first institutionally promoted power exchange.
Latest business news India today 3 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The sales of car grew by 27% in 2021 and crossed the 30 lakhs-units mark despite the shortage of semiconductors and the second wave of COVID-19.
- The data released by Finance Ministry shows that the receipts of gross GST remained above Rs 1 lakh crores for the 6th consecutive month in December.
- The total number of transactions from UPI reaches 456 crores. Approximately Rs 8.27 lakh crore was moved through these transactions in December 2021. This beat the 421 crore transactions made in October 2021.
Must Read:3 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 3 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- One of India’s largest retail chain, DMart, has reported standalone revenue worth Rs 9065 crore for Q3 of FY21-22 showcasing a 46% increase from Rs 5218 crore in same quarter last year.
- Nabinagar Power Generating Co., a subsidiary of NTPC, has declared Rs 100 crore worth Interim dividend for FY21-22.
- Excide Life Insurance Company Limited to now operate as fully owned subsidiary of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Reliance Industries Ltd has announced to raise around $5 billion in foreign currency dominated bonds to retire the existing borrowings.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.