Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 June 2021.
- Locus, a supply chain automation platform, is said to have raised $50 million as part of its Series C round of funding led by GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund.
- Urban Co. is said to have raised $255 million at a valuation of $2.1 billion.
- xto10x, a SaaS-based consultancy, is said to have acquired Dockabl, an HR tech startup, for an undisclosed amount. xto10x was set up by Binny Bansal and former eKart executives Saikiran Krishnamurthy and Neeraj Aggarwal.
- LambdaTest, a cloud-based browser testing platform, is said to have raised $16 million as part of its series B round of funding led by Sequoia Capital India.
- OFB Tech, running OfBusiness B-2-B marketplace, is reported to be in advanced talks to raise $150 million from SoftBank Group at a valuation of $1.3 billion.
- Amul’s MD RS Sodhi has been elected to the board of the International Dairy Federation which represents the global dairy sector.
Must Read: ICC Events 2024 to 2031
Latest business news India today 3 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- International Spirits and Wines Association of India representing large foreign liquor companies in India announced the appointment of Nita Kapoor as CEO.
- Accenture is said to have entered into an agreement to acquire Nell’Armonia, a Paris-based technology consulting firm, to strengthen its position in the EPM market, leveraging cloud and data to help clients navigating digital transformation.
- Netflix is setting up its first post-production facility in Mumbai that will cater to Indian as well as global projects.
- Tesla Inc. is said to have started recruiting for leadership and senior-level roles in India.
- PMLA court is said to have allowed SBI-led consortium of banks to take over Vijay Mallya’s properties worth Rs.5600 crores in India to recover their dues.
Latest business news India today 3 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- India Pulses and Grains Association has suggested the government to fix MRP for pulses to prevent a spike in prices. This will also allow more import of pulses.
- Mercedes-Benz India is said to have announced a new retail concept in India which will do away with dealer investment in inventory prior to sales to customers. This is expected to be implemented in the Oct-Dec 2021 quarter.
- Banks and Asset managers want RBI to allow sale of fraud loans to Asset Management Companies.
- ICICI Bank is said to have tied up with SWIFT to offer a facility that allows overseas partner banks to send instant remittances on behalf of their customers to Indian beneficiaries.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.