Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 November 2021.
- Unacademy has reportedly acquired Swiflearn, an online tuition platform, for an undisclosed amount. It will strengthen the position of Unacademy in the kindergarten to grade 12 category.
- Kiko Live, a live video shopping platform, is said to have raised $ 1 million in Pre-Series A round with participation from GSF Accelerator, SOSV, Venture Catalysts, and other individual investors.
- Ruptok Fintech has raised ₹16 crores in Pre-Series A funding round with active participation from Manuvel Malabar Jewellers and high net worth individuals – Nivedan Sahay and Neeraj Aggarwala.
- Netflix has forayed into mobile gaming and recently introduced five mobile games for Android phones and will be available later for Apple’s iOS.
- As per reports, the Chairman of Aditya Birla Group may invest $150 million in Vodafone Idea Ltd in his personal capacity by the issue of fresh convertibles and equities.
- Tata Consultancy Services has entered the motorsport world by collaborating with the Jaguar Racing team, together known as Jaguar TCS Racing, ahead of the 2021/22 ABB Formula E World Championship, as per reports.
Latest business news India today 3 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The Competition Commission of India has approved the acquisition of Exide Life Insurance Co Ltd by HDFC Life Insurance Company with 100% shareholding for ₹6687 crores.
- The board of Niyogin Fintech Ltd has approved its plan to invest ₹100 crores to boost growth and serve MSMEs, rural individuals, and diversified segments such as rural, tech, credit, and wealth tech.
- A drug major, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, has reported a 13% increase in its net profit from ₹1812.7 crores in the September quarter last year to ₹2047 crore this year in the same quarter.
- Avanse Financial Services, an education-focused non-bank lender, has reportedly achieved its assets under management worth ₹ 3800 crores during first half of FY22 and witnessed 100% growth in its profit after tax as compared to first half of FY21.
Must Read:3 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 3 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Delhivery, a logistics startup, has reportedly filed Draft Red Herring Prospectus with SEBI for making an issue size worth Rs 7460 crores. The key holder sellers are China Momentum Fund, Carlyle, Soft Bank and Times Internet.
- As per reports, banks have lent Rs 63,574 crore to about 1.38 million borrowers via Credit Outreach Programme, to improve access to credit in the festive season, between October 16 to October 31, 2021.
- Spark Minda Group has bought a 49% stake in Minda- Stone Ridge Joint Ventures to have full control of the automotive instrument cluster and sensors business. The company aims for 10% faster growth in the market.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 3 November 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.