Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 September 2022
- GMR Group to divest 40% stake for Rs. 1,350 crores in Philippines’ Mactan Cebu Airport.
- Shyam Steel announced a CAPEX of Rs 2500 crores in Bengal for over FY25 to expand retail operations across North India and for capacity augmentation.
- Jasprit Bumrah has been roped in as the brand ambassador by Reliance Retail for its activewear apparel.
- Google will be extending the third-party ‘in app’ billing system pilot in India.
- Peel Works to replace its entire fleet of fossil fuel-based vehicles with electric vehicles with procurement of 100 units in the first phase.
- The NPA recoveries have been doubled by Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank from Rs 6.10 crores in 2021 to Rs 13.54 crores in the current FY.
Must Read: 3 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 3 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- Starbucks has appointed Laxman Narasimhan as its new CEO.
- Induslnd Bank has signed a pact with the Asian Development Bank for the promotion and support of supply chain finance solutions in India.
- Ahmed Rahimtool has been appointed as the Chief Marketing Officer by an alcoholic beverages maker Tilkanagar Industries Limited.
- WardWizard Innovations and Mobility has reported a decline of 14% in sales from 2001 units sold in 2021 to 1729 units sold in the current FY.
Must Read:3 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 3 September 2022 – business news India today
- Maruti Suzuki’s total sales go up by 26% with 1,65,173 units sold in August.
- Olectra Greentech Ltd has received a Letter of Award for 100 buses from the Assam State Transport Corporation and is to be delivered over 9 months.
- Reliance Life Sciences has earmarked Rs 2500 crores for the upcoming years for the development of gene therapies and vaccines along with capacity expansion.
- Lambretta, an Italian brand, is to make its comeback in India with a plan to have local production.
- The Reserve Bank of India has begun with an initiative for digitisation of the rural finances.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.