Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 30 December 2021.
- GoI has aked the power plants to import coal from other nations to neer the demands for the summer and rainy season.
- Zetwerk Manufacturing Business is reported to have raised $210 million in a Series F round of funding from Greenoaks Capital based in the US.
- GOI has invited applications from investors to invest under the PLI Scheme for specialty steel.
- ED is reported to have attached assets of Popular Finance Group and its promoters worth Rs.33.84 crores under Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
- Vishal Jain, head -ETF and fund manager at Nippon India Mutual Fund, is reported to have resigned. He was part of the founding team of Nippon India ETF Nifty BeES, India’s oldest ETF.:LiveMint
- Bajaj Housing Finance has announced a new festive deal by offering home loans at 6.65% for customers with high credit scores.
Latest business news India today 30 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Amara Raja Batteries has announced its plans to invest in a European technology manufacturer and developer InoBat Auto for e-mobility.
- According to a report by RBI, the gross NPA ratio of SCBs is likely to increase from 6.9% in September 2021 to 8.1% till September 2022 under the baseline scenario.
- A food processing major, LULU Group, to set up a 100% export-oriented food and agriculture processing park with investments worth Rs 500 crores in Greater Noida.
- REC Power Development and Consultancy, an arm of REC, has handed over the Kallam Transmission Ltd to a Consortium of IndiGrid trust.
Must Read:30 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 30 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- NTPC has received an interim dividend worth Rs 135 crore from NTPC Tamil Nadu Energy Company Ltd in the current fiscal.
- Bajaj Auto Ltd has announced its plan to set up an electric vehicle manufacturing facility with Rs 300 crore investment at Akurdi, Pune.
- Mamaearth parent, Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, is reported to have raised $37 million in a Series F round of funding at a valuation of over $1 billion valuation.
- RuPay Business Platinum Debit Card has been launched by the Central Bank of India in partnership with NPCI for the corporates.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 30 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.