Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 30 November 2021.
- Edtech 21K School has raised $5 million in Pre-Series A funding round from Ronnie Screwala, Chairman and Co-founder of upGrad.
- PNB, as per reports, will invest as a promoter in Open Network for Digital Commerce by picking up over 9% stake in the company.
- 10club, an e-commerce aggregator, has now acquired Aurion, a sports and fitness equipment provider, after acquisition of Skudgear and Rapidotzz.
- upGrad to acquire 100% stake in Australia’s largest study abroad company, Global Study Partners, for about $16 million.
Must Read:30 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 30 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- GOI has approved a bid worth Rs 210 crore by Nandlal Finance and Leasing Pvt Ltd for acquisition of 100% equity shareholding of Central Electronics Ltd.
- Parag Aggarwal has been upgraded to the rank of Chief Executive Officer from the post of Chief Technology Officer of Twitter.
- Jade Forest, a beverage brand, has raised $1 million in a funding round from Mumbai Angels Network to expand the reach of the cocktail mixer and to enter ready-to-drink beverage segment.
- Paytm Payment Bank Limited has launched Paytm Transit Card for everyday needs of the customers-metro travel, railways, buses payments at merchant stores, etc.
- PN Raghunath has been appointed as the Additional Director of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank by RBI.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 30 November
Latest business news India today 30 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- All the banks have reportedly collectively written off bad loans worth Rs 46,382 crore during the starting six months of 2021-22, as informed by the Finance Ministry.
- India1 Payments, promoted by the Banktech Group of Australia, has crossed a milestone by deploying more than 10,000 white label ATMs in semi-urban and rural areas across 14 states and UTs across India.
- Asia Paints Ltd has announced to invest Rs 960 crore to expand its manufacturing facilities at Ankleshwar in Gujarat.
- Nissan Motor Corporation to introduce electric vehicles in India to cut emissions by electrifying its products portfolio by 2030.
Must Read:30 November in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 30 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.