Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 30 September 2022
- Reliance Industries launched their 1st in-house premium fashion and lifestyle store, Azorte in Bengaluru.
- Akash Ambani became the only Indian to feature on Time Magazine’s 100 emerging leaders’ list.
- IGIA becomes India’s 1st 5G ready airport, passengers with 5G handsets and SIMs can experience the technology once telecom industries roll out 5G services.
- TVS Motor Company has signed an MoU with the UK government to offer Chevening TVS Motor Company Scholarships.
- SEBI has introduced a new framework for credit rating agencies which will be applicable from 1st January 2023.
Buy Online Women’s Kurta Pant Palazzo and Kaftan Dress at Wholesale Price – Shop Now
Must Read: 30 September in Indian history
Limited Offer – Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India – Buy Now
Latest business news India today 30 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd to set up its 2nd facility at Telangana with an investment of Rs 300 crores.
- Adani Green Energy Ltd to commission the largest wind-solar power plant in the world of 600MW capacity in Jaisalmer.
- K Raheja Corp has acquired 1.5 acres of land parcel in Mumbai’s Sion from K J Somaiya Trust for Rs 120 crores.
- The government has lowered its borrowing target from the market for the current fiscal year by Rs 10,000 crores due to buoyant tax collection.
- Hero Motorcorp has collaborated with California-based manufacturers of electric motorcycles, Zero Motorcycles for developing electric motorcycles.
Must Read:30 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 30 September 2022 – business news India today
- Uno Minda to set up a JV with Tachi-S Company for manufacturing and marketing of seat recliners for the passengers of four-wheelers in India.
- The largest maker of beer in India, United Breweries, has introduced Heineken Silver as a move to expand the Heineken franchise.
- The Competition Commission of India has approved the acquisition proposed of a 100% stake in DB Power and Diligent Power by Adani Group.
- An amount of Rs 21.14 crores in the bank accounts of OctaFX and related entities has been frozen by the Enforcement Directorate due to violations of forex rules.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 30 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.