Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 31 August 2022
- Gautam Adani has become the 3rd richest person in the world.
- The acquisition of 7.49% stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail by Caladium Investment has been approved by the Competition Commission of India.
- HDFC Ltd to raise Rs 10,000 crores by selling bonds to the local investors to meet the boosting demand for home loans.
- According to the data by RBI, the pricing index of homes during the first quarter of the current FY has went up by 3.5% y-o-y basis.
- A first-of-its-kind ‘Xpulse Xperience Centre’ has been setup by Hero Motocorp in Bengaluru for off-roading training exercise.
- Adani Electricity Mumbai to make an investment of Rs 500 crores for installation of smart meters for 7,00,000 consumers by the end of 2023.
Must Read: 31 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 31 August 2022 – business news headlines today
- IntrCity SmartBus will be raising $20-30 million by the 2022-end.
Reliance Industries to invest Rs 75,000 crores in the upcoming years in the petrochemical businesses and for setting up a new PTA plant.
Rs 54 crores has been infused by Tata Steel in its wholly-owned arm TSML to meet the capital expenditure requirements.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi has inked a pact with JK Cement to life RDF waste from three landfill sites.
1.2 million sq feet has been leased by TableSpace Technologies in the last six months due to rising demands from the corporates.
Must Read:31 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 31 August 2022 – business news India today
- Ather Energy has opened 3rd experience center in Chennai.
As per the data released by RBI, 5278 fraud cases have been reported by Kotak Mahindra Bank in the first quarter of FY 2022-23.
Disney Star has signed a licensing agreement with Zee for allowing the broadcast of all the ICC men’s and U-19 events on Zee for the 2024-27 cycle.
The biggest one day gain has been notched by Indian Rupee in a year against dollar due to rush of inflows from the foreign investors.
IntrCity Smartbus to raise $20-30 million funds by the end of current year for its future growth plans and to enhance capacity on existing routes.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 31 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.