Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 31 December 2021.
- SBI, as per reports, to acquire around 10% stake in India International Clearing Corporation.
- Earth Energy, with the rising demand for Electric vehicles, might invest Rs 100 crores in upcoming years.
- According to an analysis by the RBI, the merged public sector banks are much riskier than those left unmerged.
- The Delhi government is reported to have extended 20% rebate on circle rate for land and immovable property till 30 June 2022.
- Omega Seiki Mobility partners with Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women for setting up a centre of R&D and Excellence to work on design, testing, and product development for EVs, battery packs,etc.
- InterGlobe Shareholders have reportedly voted to remove curbs on promoter share transfer.
Latest business news India today 31 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The State Industries Minister has informed that the foreign carmakers are interested in the acquisition of Ford Motor Company plant in Tamil Nadu.
- IRDAI has identified LIC, GIC and New India as Domestic Systematically Important Industries for 2021-22.
- ITC Ltd, to reportedly, launch plant-based meat products due to the rising demand for meat substitutes and vegan meals in India.
Must Read:31 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 31 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd has informed that it has bagged an order worth Rs 1560 crore from India, Africa, CIS, and America.
- ITC Ltd has partnered with Invest India for crowdsourcing of ideas for the substitution of single-use plastic and to automate the process of waste segregation.
- Anmol Feeds, based in Kolkata, has roped in Pankaj Tripathi as the brand ambassador for the cattle feed brands- Nouriture Godhenu Gold, Milk-o- Milk plus, and Super20 plus.
- A new benchmark rate has been adopted by SBI and has started to offer Alternate Reference Rates based products to its customers.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 31 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.