Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 31 July 2021.
- As part of a global succession announcement, Shailesh Jejurikar will take over as COO of P&G in October.
- 3SC, a supply chain startup, is said to have raised $15 million as part of its Series B round of funding led by GEF Capital’s South Asia Fund.
- Rocketium, an automation startup, is said to have raised $3.2 million as part of its Series A funding round with participation from 1Crowd, Emergent Ventures, Blume Ventures and LetsVenture.
- SP Robotic Works, an AI-based edutainment start-up, is said to have raised $3 million in a Series A round of funding led by Mount Judi India Growth Fund.
- Microsoft Corp is said to be in advanced talks to invest in Oyo ahead of its IPO at a $9 billion valuation.
- Canadian pension fund Ontario Municipal Employees’ Retirement System is looking to buy around 19.36% in NYSE-listed Azure Power Global Ltd. and a notice of acquisition to this effect has reportedly been submitted with CCI.
Latest business news India today 31 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Torrent Power is said to have entered into an agreement with Lightsource India and Lightsource Renewable Energy (India) for acquiring a 50 MW solar plant at an enterprise value of around Rs.317 crores.
- McKinsey India’s senior partner Rajat Dhawan has reportedly been elevated as managing partner.
- IndiGo has reportedly signed an agreement with an international SAF provider to explore the potential of using sustainable aviation fuel in aircraft.
- Manufacturer of Ralco brand tyres, Ralson India, has reportedly entered into an agreement for Dunlop Brand rights.
Latest business news India today 31 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Twin Star Technologies will reportedly approach the Supreme Court against NCLAT stay in Videocon case.
- Hindustan Zinc will reportedly invest around US$1 billion to replace diesel-run vehicles and equipment with battery EVs across its eight mines in the next five years, company CEO Arun Misra said.
- Maharashtra FDA is said to have issued notices to Amazon and Flipkart after it allegedly found that these platforms are selling pregnancy termination kits and pills without prescription.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 31 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.