Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 31 March 2021.
- Amazon Technologies has acquired Perpule, a retail tech startup, for Rs.107.6 crores in an all-cash deal. The move is to bolster its play in the Kirana-tech space.
- Google Maps will reportedly introduce over 100 AI-powered improvements to Maps to improve accuracy, including a feature that will direct drivers to more eco-friendly routes.
- MobiKwik has denied that the firm suffered a data breach. Several social media users reportedly found their data on a massive data dump on the dark web.
- Bombay High Court has listed a dispute between Bytedance (India) technologies and the Indian government over GST issues. Authorities have blocked bank accounts of ByteDance in India for alleged tax evasion.
- Thomson, a European brand selling televisions, is entering into the Air-coolers market.
- BHEL is said to have bagged a major order for a sulphur recovery unit from IOCL of around Rs.400 crores against stiff international competitive bidding.
- Madison World India has announced that it is exiting the Sri Lanka market.
Latest business news India today 31 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Wipro Ltd has appointed Subha Tatavarti as its new CTO. Tatavarti was previously with Walmart Inc.
- Auto-payment rules for mobile, utility, and other bills are likely to be changed. RBI had earlier stated that recurring transactions using debit cards, credit cards, UPI or other PPIs will need additional factor authentication from April 1, 2021.
- Super Cassettes Industries, known as T-Series, has reportedly become a member of the Indian Performing Rights Society. The move ends years of disagreement and many rounds of discussions and negotiations.
- UltraTech Cement is said to have prepaid its long-term loans of Rs 5,000 crores.
Latest business news India today 31 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Punjab & Sind Bank has reportedly declared IL&FS Transportation Network account with total dues of Rs.149.98 crores as fraud.
- DGCA is said to have approved 18,843 flights per week from 108 airports for the summer schedule.
- HDFC Bank was hit by a major e-banking outage on March 30. The bank had faced three disruptions since 2018.
- Torrent Gas is said to have entered into an agreement to take over Sanwariya Gas. It has a licence to retail CNG to automobiles and piped gas to households in Mathura.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 31 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.