Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 31 March 2022.
- The ferroalloy assets of Stork Ferro and Mineral Industries are to be acquired by Tata Steel for Rs 155 crore in an all-cash deal.
- According to data by MoS for Communications Devusinh Chauhan, the operators of telecom owe around Rs 1.65 lakh crore to the GOI in AGR for the FY 2018-19.
- An agreement has been signed by a consortium of seven banks with the Amrapali Stalled Projects Investments Reconstruction Establishment for giving Rs 1500 crore to fund the construction of homes under the projects.
- Vedix, a customised Ayurveda beauty brand, has entered into the body care segment and has also launched its operations in the international markets of the UK, US, Canada, and Australia.
Must Read:31 March 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 31 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Honda India Power Product aims to expand its footprints in India by launching a new range of marine power products.
- The retail assets of Citi India, which include consumer banking business, credit cards, retail banking, consumer loans and wealth management, have been acquired by Axis Bank for a cash consideration of $1.6 billion.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Services has been appointed by one of India’s leading fresh fruit importers, IG International, for effective incorporation into its environment, social and governance programmes.
- Debdoot Mukherjee has been appointed as the Chief Data Scientist at an internet commerce company Meesho.
- The Ministry of Heavy Industries has approved the incentives proposed by the Sundaram Fasteners Ltd for eVs and ICE vehicles under the PLI Scheme.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 31 March 2022
Latest business news India today 31 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Two contracts worth Rs 3102 crore has been signed by the Ministry of Defence with Hyderabad and Bengaluru units of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- ABB India has inaugurated ABB Innovation Centre, an expanded R&D and engineering facility, in Bengaluru for serving as a backbone for technology development and to accelerate innovation.
- A global Supplier Employee Development Fund of $50 million has been announced by Apple for expansion in access to skill development and learning opportunities.
- A subsidiary of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd has entered into a licence agreement with a Danish pharma firm, H. Lundbeck, for marketing and distribution of its own version of Vortioxetine under the brand name Vortidiftm in India.
- Google Pay has tied up with Pine Labs for unveiling the “Tap to Pay” feature for UPI payments.
Must Read:31 March in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 31 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.