Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 31 May 2021.
- The government has expanded and extended Emergency Credit Guarantee Scheme to cover more sectors, including civil aviation. The scheme was announced last year to provide relief to pandemic-hit businesses. Banks reportedly have room to disburse another Rs 45,000 crore under the plan.
- Banks have started the process of restructuring loans up to Rs.25 crore in line with the COVID-19 relief measures announced by RBI. This is a one-time loan restructuring scheme under which loans would remain standard and banks won’t have to make additional provisions.
- IAMAI has formed a self-regulatory body for OTT players. The move is in line mandated 3-tier complaint redressal mechanism announced by the government.
- Delhivery is said to have raised around $270 million in a pre-IPO round from multiple investors at a valuation of approx. $3 billion.
- NCLT has reportedly ordered liquidation and winding up of Devas Multimedia, Bangalore.
- Infra. Market, a construction materials marketplace, is said to have acquired a majority stake in Sociam Equipment Solutions, an equipment solutions platform, for an undisclosed amount.
Latest business news India today 31 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Mint reported that SoftBank is evaluating selling shares worth approx. $1.5 billion by starting its first tranche of dilution in the proposed initial share sale of Paytm’s parent company One97 Communications.
- OneWeb, owned by Bharti Airtel, confirmed the launch of 36 new Low Earth Orbit satellites as part of its ‘five to 50’ program.
- National Green Tribunal has reportedly formed a committee to probe into a plea alleging violation of environmental norms in running industrial operations by Jindal Steel Works Limited at some villages in Raigarh, Maharashtra.
- Union power ministry has reportedly transferred 220 kV Srinagar-Drass-Kargil-Khaltsi-
Leh transmission link to Power Grid Corporation of India.
Latest business news India today 31 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Rail Land Development Authority has invited online bids for commercial development of a railway land parcel of around 2205 sq.m. at Nizamabad in Telangana.
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India would reportedly restart production operations at three of its factories in Rajasthan, Haryana, and Gujarat.
- UAE has further extended travel restrictions from India till 30 June.
- Zydus Cadila is said to be planning to test its Covid-19 vaccine for children between 5 to 12 years.
- CSC E-Governance India announced the launch of a portal for Agri services, mainly to help small farmers. The farmers will be able to buy seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, cattle feed, and other agri-input products from there.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 31 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.