Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 August 2021.
- BharatPe has reportedly raised $370 million in a primary and secondary mix, as part of a Series E round of funding led by Tiger Global Management.
- BPCL has appointed V.R.K. Gupta as its CFO as N. Vijayagopal, director (finance) retired from the firm on July 31, 2021.
- Titan, a Professional email startup, is said to have raised $30 million as part of its maiden fundraise from the parent company of WordPress. com, Automattic.
- Iron Pillar is said to have invested $15 million in Skill-Lync, an ed-tech start-up.
- CBDT has extended deadlines for all statutory filing requirements due to the difficulties reported by taxpayers.
- Ministry of tourism has reportedly initiated a proposal for inclusion of tourism in the Concurrent List of the Constitution. This will allow both Centre and the state governments to formulate policies benefitting the sector facing severe setbacks due to the covid-19 pandemic.
Latest business news India today 4 August 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- RBI has reportedly formalized framework for payment companies outsourcing payment and settlement-related activities to third-party operators.
- Ravi Jaipuria and his son Varun have reportedly sold Devyani shares worth Rs.250 crores in a round ahead of IPO. Devyani International is the largest franchisee of Pizza Hut, KFC, and Costa Coffee in India.
- Orion, South Korean confectionery company, makers of Choco-Pie, has announced an investment of Rs.200 crore in India to set up a manufacturing facility at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.
Latest business news India today 4 August 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Zandu Balm has appointed Sonu Sood as its brand ambassador.
- Yes Bank fraud: ED has reportedly arrested Gautam Thapar, promoter of Avantha Group of Companies under PMLA.
- Engineering firm Motwane announced completing the acquisition of Telemetrics, a Pune-based manufacturer.
- Subhash Chandra in an open letter said that 91% of the dues have already been paid and only 8.8% remain to be settled. He, however, clarified that dispute with one lender is pending before the court.
Must Read: Motivational Bollywood Movies in Hindi
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 August 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.