Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 July 2022
- For the first coal import tender floated by Coal India, Adani Enterprises Ltd emerged as the lowest bidder by quoting Rs 4033 crores for the supply of 2.416 MT of coal.
- NTPC-GE Power Services Pvt Ltd has bagged contracts for the construction of a balance of systems for two projects with 325 MW of total capacity at Shajapur Solar Park, MP.
Must Read: 4 July in Indian history
Latest business news India today 4 July 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The production of mined zinc metal rose by 14% for Hindustan Zinc from April to June from 2,21,000 tonnes last year to 2,52,000 tonnes.
- Triveni Engineering and Industries aim to invest Rs 210 crores in its business to enhance the sugar crushing facility and to expand the transmission business.
- Ultratech Cement has dropped the plans to buy a cement plant from debt-laden Jaiprakash Associates Ltd.
- According to the official data, the fraud cases in public and private sector banks have dropped from 256 in 2020-21 to 118 in FY22.
Must Read:4 July 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 4 July 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The gold loan portfolio of the State Bank of India has crossed Rs 1 lakh crore for the first time.
- Vedanta Group aims for a turnover of around $3.5 billion from exports and its chip businesses.
- CARE Hospitals has acquired CHL Hospitals, based in Indore, for a value of around Rs 350-400 crores.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 July 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.