Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 March 2021.
- Inflexor Ventures has launched a DeepTech Fellowship program under which they will provide seed to series A funding to startups that are part of their $100 million fund.
- Hungama and Hindustan Talkies have made a strategic investment of $500,000 in the Indian Gaming League, an esports platform.
- Vistara has started operating a direct flight on the Mumbai-Male route.
- UK’s Bay Capital has announced a pre-IPO investment in Polizybazaar.
- NCLT has upheld the petition of Doha Bank seeking priority payment for Reliance Infratel financial creditors of around Rs.3,515 crores.
- Ircon International has bagged an order from the Railways worth Rs.187.80 crores.
Must Read: India’s Top Five Business Women
Latest business news India today 4 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Bajaj Electricals and Mahindra Logistics have signed a five-year, Rs.1,000 crores agreement for logistics optimization and outsourcing arrangement.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones have agreed to acquire a 31.5% stake in Gangavaram Port, Visakhapatnam, from Warburg Pincus for around Rs.1,954 crores.
- Godrej Interio has bagged contracts worth around Rs.250 crores for Bengaluru, Kochi, and Mumbai metro projects.
Must Read: 4 March in Indian History
Latest business news India today 4 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Mondelez International, maker of Oreo cookies, has moved Delhi High Court against Parle Products alleging Parle copying its Oreo cookies, and Fabio biscuits of Parle being ‘deceptively similar to Oreo.
- WE HUB has signed an MOU with Meesho to support women entrepreneurs across Telangana.
- Razorpay is buying back ESOPs worth $10 Million.
- Truecaller has launched an app ‘Guardians’ for personal safety on which people can choose contacts to share their location.
- KPMG has appointed Anindya Basu as National Managing Partner.
- Ambuja Neotia group is likely to develop 4 properties with Taj Hotels.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.