Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 March 2022.
- The next round of Inflation Expectations Survey of Households has been launched by RBI to capture subjective assessment on inflation and price movements for 6,000 households in 18 cities based on their individual consumption.
- As per sources, the CBDT has found manipulation in the accounts by Chinese telecom company Huawei for reducing the taxable income in India.
- The Indian exports have increased by 22.4% in February and have reached $33.4 billion along with imports pegging at $55 billion, thus widening the trade deficit.
- Reliance Industries to invest $220.70 million for creating a JV with Sanmina Corp for manufacturing of electronic products in the Asian countries.
For Apply Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online and For CryptoCurrency Trading Click Below Images
Must Read:4 March in Indian history
Latest business news India today 4 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The import of sunflower oil in India has reduced to 1,40,000 tonnes from 3,076,84 tonnes in January due to shipment effected by the Russia-Ukraine war.
- Sunil Agarwal, former Reliance-Nippon Life Insurance executive, has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer by Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services has reported a climb in its loan disbursements on the y-o-y basis by 44% to Rs 2,733 crore aided with continued business momentum.
- A 70-year-old consumer food company, LT Foods, has acquired a stake of 51% in Golden Star Trading Inc. along with the Golden Star brand through LT Foods Americas Inc.
- According to a report by Avendus Capital, India has become the fastest growing health food market in the world and will become a $30 billion sector by 2026.
Must Read:Tata IPL 2022 New Format Groups List
Latest business news India today 4 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Aditya Khaitan and Amritanshu Khaitan, the Chairman and Managing Director of Eveready Industries have resigned due to a takeover bid by the Burman’s Group.
- A global innovation centre has been launched by a German commercial vehicle maker, Daimler Trucks, in Bengaluru.
- The board of Vodafone-Idea Ltd has approved the fund-raising plan of Rs 14,500 crore including Rs 4500 from its promoters- Aditya Birla Group and UK’s Vodafone Group.
- PayU has collaborated with Vtex for offering multiple payment solutions to the merchants of Vtex.
- A health insurance plan for pet dogs, FG Dog Health Cover, has been launched by Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited along with an emergency pet minding cover.
Must Read:4 March 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.