Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 May 2022.
- The exports of Indian merchandise declined by 9.5% in April 2022 to $ 38.19 billion from $ 42.2 billion in March 2022.
- As per the top industry executives, the sales of gold on Akshaya Tritiya have surpassed the pre-Covid levels of 22 tonnes last year on the same day to 27.5-28 tonnes this year.
- A 26.22% increment in production growth has been registered by Northern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd, on a year-on-year basis.
- Great Eastern Retail, a consumer electronics retailer, has taken charge of 15 stores of Sargam Electronics over the next six months by settling the rent due.
Must Read:4 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 4 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Around 10 new residential projects are to be added by Godrej Properties across India in its existing development portfolio.
- The acquisition of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Ltd is to be completed by Tata Steel by the end of the current quarter.
- As per data by the Ministry of Coal, the total production of coal in India for the month of April, 2022 stood at 661.54 lakh tonnes.
- Tata Steel has reported a jump of 37% in the consolidated net profits at Rs 9835.12 crore for the March 2022 quarter from Rs 7161.91 crore last year.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 4 May 2022
Latest business news India today 4 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The shareholders of Adani Transmission have approved the issuance of 1.56 crore shares worth Rs 3850 crore to Green Transmission Investment Holding RSC Ltd on a preferential basis.
- Omega Seiko Mobility Pvt Ltd aims to expand its products offerings by manufacturing e-trucks in 1.5, 3.5 and 6.5-tonne capacities, e-drones and e-tractors.
- Rs 5,627 crore has been raised by LIC from anchor investors led by domestic insurance companies and pension funds along with foreign participation.
- Ciel HR Services have raised private investments of Rs crore from Zoho Corp, Sri Kaliswari Fireworks, Idhayam along with high-net-worth individuals.
Must Read:Panchayat Season 2 Release Date
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.