Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 September 2021.
- LetsVenture announced to have appointed Nakul Saxena, an industry veteran, in its leadership team to head fund strategy.
- AppsForBharat is said to have raised $10 million as part of a Series A round of funding led by Elevation Capital. Its existing investors Matrix Partners India, Sequoia Capital India, and BEENEXT are also said to have participated in the round.
- Razorpay is said to be in discussions with some large global funds to raise around $200-250 million at approx. $4 billion valuation.
- Ingram Micro, an American IT Firm, has recently appointed Sanjib Sahoo as the Executive VP & Chief Digital Officer. His previous assignment was with XPO Logistics as CIO.
- Reliance Industries has announced to create at least 100 gigawatts of electricity from renewable sources, which can be converted into carbon-free green hydrogen, by 2030.
- HDFC Life Insurance has reportedly agreed to buy life insurance unit of Exide Industries for Rs.6687 crores to increase its customers base in the untapped markets.
- Reliance Strategic Business Venture announced to have acquired Strand Life Sciences for Rs.393 crores.
Latest business news India today 4 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Thums Up announced to have become the exclusive non-alcoholic beverage partner of International Cricket Council; ad campaigns to showcase the journey of Jasprit Bumrah.
- LIC announced to have picked up a 4% stake in the Bank of India through open market transactions.
- SEBI has recently ordered investors to link their PAN with Aadhaar number by September 30 for smooth transactions in the securities market. Failing to comply with the norms, PAN cards will become inoperative.
- Mahindra Finance is said to have disbursed over Rs.2000 crores for the second month in a row.
Latest business news India today 4 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- $10.8 million has been raised by Bikayi, a Mobile e-commerce company, in a Series-A funding round led by Sequoia Capital India.
- Snapdeal is reported to be planning to issue IPO to raise around $300-400 million.
- PNB has reportedly appealed to NCLAT against the approval of bids for Jet Airways.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance announced public issue of debentures to raise around Rs.1000 crores.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.