Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 5 March 2021.
- Nasscom has launched a Deep Tech Club 2.0 to boost Indian deep tech startups as also to help them go global.
- RailTel has formally launched paid wi-fi service plans. This will enable users to access high-speed internet at 4,000 railway stations across India. The service is already available at around 5950 stations.
- Wipro will launch more online-only brands in the market and will also launch international brands on e-commerce as it takes a long-term view of e-commerce channels in India.
- JK Tyre has entered into a strategic partnership with CarDekho and AutoBrix for online to offline doorstep delivery-cum-fitment service of tyres.
- Airbnb has said that women hosts in India listed on its platform collectively earned over Rs.16 million in 2020. During March 2020 and February 2021, over 27% of all hosts signed up were women.
- NBCC Ltd has signed an MoU with Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd for the redevelopment and monetization of 22.19 acres of land in Visakhapatnam.
Latest business news India today 5 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India has entered into an agreement with the Odisha government for setting up a 12 mtpa integrated steel plant with an investment of Rs.50,000 crores in the Kendrapada district.
- As per IDC, the wearables market in India showed a y-o-y growth of 144.3% in 2020 with 36.4 million unit shipments.
- Automotive Component Manufacturers Association, the industry body, has requested the Haryana government to reconsider implementing a law mandating companies to reserve 75% of jobs with less than Rs 50,000 monthly salary for local candidates. The body said that it will adversely impact the ease of doing business.
- Rising Sun Holdings has notified the Competition Commission of India about acquiring a 60% stake in Magma Fincorp.
Latest business news India today 5 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Bank of Baroda has filed a petition with the Delhi High Court requesting it to vacate its stay on disposing of Reliance Home Finance assets in a case involving inter-corporate deposits of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group.
- General Atlantic is reportedly planning to sell around 50% of its 40.91% stake in KIMS Hospitals.
- Park+, offering smart parking solutions for housing societies and commercial establishments, tied up with Supertech Ltd. to digitize vehicle entry and exit in its residential societies.
- Indian Hotels have said its upcoming luxury residences, Taj Wellington Mews in Chennai, will be managed by an all-women team. The property is expected to open in April 2021.
- The Transport Ministry has allowed online Aadhar verification for issuance of international driving permits & renewal or duplicate licenses.
- AirAsia India will shift its entire Mumbai domestic flight operations to Terminal 1 from 10 March.
- Bombay High Court has suspended the tender process for power distribution in Dadar & Nagar Haveli. Torrent Power, bidding for a 51% stake, was the highest bidder in this tender.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 5 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.