Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 5 May 2021.
- Ola Electric announced the appointment of Wayne Burgess, as the Head-Vehicle Design for its entire product range.
- Koo app has launched a new ‘Talk to type’ feature in Indian languages.
- Axis Bank is said to have reduced its stake in Yes Bank from 2.39% in Oct-Dec 2020 quarter to 1.96% in Jan-March 2021 quarter.
- Serum Institute of India will reportedly invest GBP 240 million in the UK to expand its vaccine business and also set up a sales office there.
- DoT has reportedly granted permissions to some Telecom Service Providers including Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vodafone Idea, MTNL for conducting trials for use and applications of 5G technology.
- Sebi has reportedly directed Aakruti Nirmiti and its two individuals to refund the money raised without complying with regulatory norms.
Latest business news India today 5 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- WhiteHat Jr is said to have withdrawn a Rs 20 crore defamation lawsuit filed against Pradeep Poonia, who publicly criticized its marketing tactics.
- Teachmint, a digital teaching platform, is said to have raised $16.5 million in a Series A round of funding led by Learn Capital. CM Ventures, Lightspeed and Better Capital also said to have participated.
- The board of IndiGo will reportedly meet on 7 May to consider raising funds via QIP.
- Foxconn, Wistron, Dell, and 16 other companies are said to have applied for investments under PLI scheme for IT hardware.
Latest business news India today 5 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- SAIL enhanced its daily limit of oxygen supply to over 1,100 MT.
- Bajaj Group is said to have pledged to donate Rs.200 crores towards Covid-19 relief initiatives in India.
- Samsung pledged Rs.37 crores towards India’s efforts in fighting covid-19.
- Dabur India has appointed Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador for its brand Pudin Hara.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 5 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.