Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 5 May 2022.
- Tata Technologies along with Lamrin Tech Skills University aims to set up a common electric vehicles domain facility to cater to the needs of skills required in the segment.
- Cigniti Technologies, a digital assurance and quality engineering services player, to acquire
- Adani Total Gas Ltd has reported a 7% increase in its profits for the current FY at Rs 510 crore from Rs 472 crore in FY 2021.
- Asia’s first drug development centre has been setup by Pfizer at IIT Madras Research Park with an outlay of around Rs 150 crore.
Must Read:5 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 5 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- UPL, an agro-chemical major, has acquired OptiCHOS, a naturally derived fungicide, for its business of natural plant protection.
- Venkataramani Sumantran has been appointed as the Chairman of Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation.
- Tata Consumer Products, via acquisition led strategy, aims to foray into the home and personal care space.
- Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd has been awarded a contract for the building of a 1000 MW solar power project in Bikaner, Rajasthan by SJVN Ltd.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 5 May 2022
Latest business news India today 5 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- WardWizard Innovations and Mobility has inked a pact with Sunkonnect, a Singapore-based renewable energy management consulting firm, for facilitating feasible study and identifying partners for manufacturing of Li-ion advance cells.
- The RBI has announced an increase in the repo rate by 40 basis points from 4% to 4.40% with immediate effect and the cash reserve ratio by 50 basis points from 4% to 4.5%.
- Mumbai International Airport Ltd has raised Rs 5,735.43 crores senior secured private placement notes from the managed credit funds of Apollo Management International LLP.
- Adani Green Energy Ltd has reported net consolidated profits of Rs 448 in the FY 2021-22 in comparison to Rs 176 crore in the previous year.
- Eris Lifesciences Ltd has acquired a stake of 100% in Oaknet Healthcare Private Limited for Rs 650 crores to facilitate the entry of Eris in the segment of dermatology.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 5 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.