Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 6 August 2022
- NRIs can pay utility bills and education fees using Bharat Bill Payment Services soon.
- Rs 55 crores are reported to have been seized by the IT department in raids conducted on the fund manager of Axis MF, Viresh Joshi.
- RBI has raised the key policy repo rate by 50 basis points to 5.40% to tame high inflation.
- Ashok Leyland has launched a longer bus chassis of 13.5m at an event organized by the BOCI.
- Eris Lifesciences has signed an in-licensing deal with Biocon for the marketing of Insulin Glargine in India.
- Tata Motors aims for increasing its sales by 40% and above in Kerala in the upcoming Onam season in the second quarter of the current FY.
- Nykaa has announced to acquire Little Black Book, a digital content cum commerce firm, to increase its engagement with the loyal customer base to scale better and serve the audience base.
Must Read: 6 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 6 August 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Yubi has launched a platform Yubi Build for real estate and infrastructure financing.
- SEBI has ordered a forensic audit of Future Retail accounts for 3 FYs.
- The consolidated net loss of Paytm has widened to Rs 644.4 crores in the first quarter of June 2022 from a loss of Rs 380.2 crores last year.
- HDFC has raised $1.1 billion in funds via external commercial borrowings to fund affordable home loans in the country.
- The Enforcement Directorate has ordered to freeze of Rs 64.67 crores kept in the bank account of one of the directors of Zanmai Lab Pvt Ltd which owns WazirX.
- “India Ki Udaan” project has been unveiled by Google to celebrate the achievements and undying spirit of India over the past 75 years.
Must Read:6 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 6 August 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Adani Group will be acquiring Macquarie Asia’s toll road projects in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh for Rs. 3,110 crores.
- The Famous Nalli saree brand has been launched on Myntra.
- GoKwik has partnered with True Caller to instantly verify the customers.
- A diagnostic services provider in India, Healthians, has announced to foray into the international markets by entering UAE and Bangladesh.
- The export limit of sugar has been increased by the GOI from 100 lakhs metric tonne cap to 112 lakh metric tonnes due to increased production and reduced consumption.
- MD Ranganath has been appointed as the Chairman of Catamaran along with Deepak Padaki as the new President.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 6 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.