Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 6 December 2021.
- SBI has invited bids from ARCs and others to sell NPA account KSK Mahanadi Power Company with total outstanding over Rs 4100 crore .
- Vodafone Idea is in talks with local and International telecom vendors to outsource options for its 5G network.
- RBI, as per reports, aims to consider to categorise loans for purchase of electric vehicles under the segment of Priority Sector Lending.
- As per sources, the plan of the Tata Group to set up $300 million semiconductor manufacturing facility might face headwins because of absence of raw material inside and outside the country due ongoing global shortage.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 6 December
Latest business news India today 6 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Parmod Sawant, the CM of Goa, has launched new Electric Mobility Promotion Policy 2021 for promotion of the usage of e-vehicles.
- A report by Meity recommends setting up of National Blockchain Framework for using it in e-governance by adoption of the emerging technologies.
- The IPO of Tega Industries has achieved the highest subscription of over 219 times from Qualified Institutional Buyers category in a decade.
Latest business news India today 6 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The Ministry of Finance has reported that over three crore income tax returns have been filed for the current FY.
- Manish Sharma ( Chairman and CEO of Panasonic India), Vikram S Kirloskar ( Vice-chairman of Toyota Kirloskar) and Jalaj Dani ( Co-promote of Asian Paints) have been as the members of SCALE committee by GOI.
- Payments Banks which are promoted by corporates are not eligible to seek transition into a Small Finance Bank with RBI.
Must Read:6 December ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 6 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.