Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 6 July 2022
- Cognizant has won a multi-year contract from the National Insurance Company for being a strategic technology provider for the public sector insurance company.
- Reliance Comments has failed to attract buyers for the non-core assets put on sale in the previous year.
- The loans and advances of Yes Bank have increased by 14% from Rs 1,63,654 crores at end of June 2021 to Rs 1,86,598 crores during the same period.
- A stake of 62.65% in Saankhya Labs has been acquired by Tejas Network for Rs 276.24 crores.
- Adani Powers to seek approval of the shareholders for the related party transaction worth Rs 5,000 crores with Adani Connex Pvt Ltd.
Must Read: 6 July in Indian history
Latest business news India today 6 July 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Tata 1mg has announced health screenings for more than 1,000 doctors in India. The company will also felicitate 500 doctors in July to recognize their achievements.
- The coal output of NTPC has grown by 61% from 26.40 lakh MT in the April-June quarter last year to 42.40 lakh MT in the current year.
- A total default of Rs 470.18 crores on payment of interest and repayment of the principal amount of loans has been reported by Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd.
- Shilpi Kapoor has been appointed as the new Chief Marketing Officer by Airtel Payments Bank to oversee the marketing and communication function.
- Shelly Kohli to lead the legal and compliance vertical at United Breweries Limited.
Must Read:6 July 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 6 July 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Insurtech startup Ensuredit has raised $4.2 million in a Pre-Series A round of funding.
- The jewellery division of Titan in FY23 has been excellent along with positive growth opportunities and is also expanding the Tanishq brand to the global market by opening stores in West Asia and North America.
- LUCH Scientific Production Association has signed a pact with Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant in Karnataka for the supply of thermocouples for four power units.
- Due to a high trade deficit of $25.6 billion for June 2022, the Indian rupee has hit a new low of 79.37 against the dollar.
- L&T Technology Services along with Jaunt Air Mobility to develop electrical vertical take-off and landing air taxi, eVTOL.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 6 July 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.