Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 6 May 2021.
- Competition Commission of India is reported to have ordered a probe against Tata Motors for anti-competitive practices allegations.
- Supreme Court has deferred the hearing of Amazon-Future dispute to 28 June.
- Baring Private Equity Asia and Everstone Capital are said to have emerged front runners to acquire a controlling stake in the healthcare outsourcing division of Hinduja Global Solutions.
- Ceat will make a fresh investment of Rs.1200 crores in truck and bus plant.
- Safex Chemicals announced the acquisition of Shogun Organics for an undisclosed amount.
- Andhra Pradesh government has reportedly decided to sell its 10.4% stake in Gangavaram Port to Adani Ports for approx. Rs 645 crores.
Must Read: What is Today in History India 6 May
Latest business news India today 6 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The government has approved strategic disinvestment and transfer of management control in IDBI Bank
- IDBI Bank has launched KYC updation through V-CIP (Video-based Customer identification process).
- Roche India said the Central Drugs Standards Control Organisation has given it emergency use authorization for the antibody treatment given to Donald Trump after he was diagnosed with covid-19. This will give doctors in India another option to treat Covid-19 positive patients.
- UBS Group is reported to have donated $1.5 million to support Covid-19 relief programs in India.
Latest business news India today 6 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Star India is reported to have pledged Rs.50 crores towards covid-19 relief efforts.
- Citi Group is reported to have pledged an additional Rs200 crores over the next three financial years for covid-19 recovery and relief efforts in India.
- Vedanta’s Sesa Goa iron ore business has started supply of 3T of liquid oxygen to hospitals.
- SpiceJet’s freighter arm airlifted 3,100 oxygen concentrators from Beijing on May 5.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 6 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.