Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 6 October 2021.
- Chalo, a public transport technology startup, has reportedly raised $ 40 million in a Series-C funding round led by Lightrock India and Filter Capital.
- ANI Technologies, the parent company of Ola Cabs, has reportedly acquired geo-analytical technology platform, GeoSpoc to enhance geospatial services and capabilities for its platforms.
- Byju’s has reportedly raised Rs 2200 crores in a fresh funding round led by Oxshott Capital Partners, Edelweiss, IIFL, Verition Multi-Strategy Master Fund and XN Exponent Holdings.
- Federal Bank has reportedly tied up with CredAvenue for its portfolio management of the securitization book and implemented CredPool, an institutional debt platform of CredAvenue.
- Axis Bank has become the first Indian private sector bank to arrange a Secured Overnight Financing Rate linked with trade financing deal, joining a select group of banks and financial institutions globally.
- Licious, an online meat startup, has raised $ 52 million in a Series G funding round from investors, thus becoming India’s first direct-to-consumer startup to attain unicorn status in India, world’s second-largest internet market.
Must Read: 6 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 6 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Big tech platforms, including BookMyShow, Disney+ Hotstar, Facebook and Microsoft have formed an alliance called Merchants Payments Alliance of India for contributing towards policy conversation on behalf of merchants.
- 3one4, a venture capital firm, has appointed Siddharth Pai as the Environmental, Social and Governance Officer.
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited has signed an MoU with Tata Steel Limited for implementation of infrastructure projects either on a nomination basis or through Special Purpose Vehicle route.
- Orion, a packed food company of South Korea, has launched its own direct-to-consumer portal in India to cater to rising demand for its products across the cities.
Must Read: Important Days in October 2021
Latest business news India today 6 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Byju’s has announced the launch of Byju’s Lab, an innovation hub to incubate new ideas, to provide cutting-edge technologies and for delivery of solutions across the ecosystem of learning products.
- Sebi has reportedly imposed a penalty of Rs 1.02 crore on Aditya Birla Money Ltd for violation of provisions of Portfolio Managers regulations, Prohibition of Fraudulent and Unfair Trade Practices and Code of Conduct.
- Sunstone Eduversity, a higher learning startup, has reportedly raised $ 28 million as a part of a Series-B funding round led by WestBridge Capital, Saama Capital, Work10m and Alteria Capital.
Must Read: 6 October in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 6 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.