Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 6 October 2022
- UPI Payments have crossed the milestone of Rs. 11 lakh crores in September 2022.
- Reliance Industries to set up an electronics manufacturing joint venture in collaboration with US-based Sanmina Corporation.
- L&T Constructions has bagged several projects in India as well as abroad.
Buy Online Women’s Kurta Pant Palazzo and Kaftan Dress at Wholesale Price – Shop Now
Must Read: 6 October in Indian history
Limited Offer – Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India – Buy Now
Latest business news India today 6 October 2022 – business news headlines today
- A stake of 60% has been acquired by Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd in a chain of Ayurveda hospitals called AyurVAID for Rs 26.4 crores.
- A total of 292 luxury homes in Gurugram have been sold by DLF for over Rs 1800 crores within a few days after the project launch.
- According to a statement issued by BSE, a y-o-y growth of 110% has been reported by Mahindra Finance in September 2022 with a disbursement of approximately Rs 4080 crores.
- As per NPCI, no charge will be levied for the use of a RuPay credit card on UPI for transactions up to Rs 2,000 in line with the directions of RBI.
- PHDCCI has requested the Ministry of Finance for suspending the bank withdrawal in cases of cheque bounce.
- A rise of 23.5% in loans has been reported by HDFC Bank from Rs 11.98 lakh crores in September last year to Rs 14.80 lakh crores in the second quarter of the current FY.
Must Read:6 October 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 6 October 2022 – business news India today
- With the increase in import of Russian crude oil by 18.5% from August, Russia has become the second largest supplier of crude oil to India after Saudi Arabia.
- Megha Tata is the newly appointed Chief Executive Officer of Cosmos-Maya, a leading animation company in India.
- HFCL to make an investment of Rs 450 crores under the DLI schemes of the Department of Telecommunications for manufacturing telecom products.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 6 October 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.