Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 7 July 2022
- Toronto-listed Crypto lender Voyager Digital has filed for bankruptcy.
- Pankaj Jain, the government nominee for the board of LIC has ceased to be the director. The newly nominated director is Suchindra Mishra.
- The board of the Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has approved the proposal to raise Rs 11,000 crores by issuing bonds and term loans.
Must Read: 7 July in Indian history
Latest business news India today 7 July 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Safran, world’s largest aerospace engine manufacturer is planning to invest upto 300 million Euro in India in the next few years. A 200 million Euro MRO facility in Hyderabad will be the largest shop facility of the MNC in the world for LEAP engines.
- NTPC Renewable Energy Ltd has signed an MoU with Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd for collaborating in setting up a commercial scale Green Ammonia and Green Methanol Projects.
- Petronas Hydrogen and Continental Automotive Components have signed a pact with the Karnataka Government for investing Rs 32,000 crores in the state for the implementation of various projects.
Must Read:7 July 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 7 July 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Delhivery co-founder Mohit Tandon has joined agritech start-up Superplum as a strategic advisor.
- Iron Pillar, a leading investment company in Indian tech start-ups will be investing $400 million to boost the start-up ecosystem in the country.
- Coal India Ltd to conclude the wage pact for the non-executive workforce in a mutually agreeable manner.
- Tata Steel aims for restarting of 1 million tonnes NINL steel mill, which was closed for two years, in the upcoming months.
- A tender has been raised by Bharti Airtel International BV to buy back up to $450 million of senior notes.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 7 July 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.