Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 7 May 2021.
- Muthoot Finance has collaborated with fintech NIRA to strengthen its digital footprint.
- SBI’s digital services will be affected from 22.15 on 7/5 till 01.45 8/5 due to maintenance.
- Nuvoco Vistas Corp., cement arm of Nirma Group, is said to have filed a draft red herring prospectus with Sebi to raise Rs.5,000 crores through IPO.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board is reported to be acquiring an additional 15.9% in IndInfravit Trust for Rs.1,005 crores.
- US-based Safesea, Megha Engineering and Infrastructure, and a consortium led by Ravi Mehrotra are said to have been shortlisted as potential buyers for the stake of government of India in Shipping Corporation of India.
- Ola Electric has appointed N Balachandar as chief human resources officer. Balachandar has worked across India, Europe, and Asia for over 33 years.
Latest business news India today 7 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Swiggy announced that it will prioritize orders placed via Swiggy Genie, its pickup and drop service.
- RIL has requested special permission to fly an Israeli team of experts to India to train and install a rapid COVID-19 identification solution acquired from an Israeli start-up.
- Indian Oil has extended medical insurance cover for over 3 lakh frontline associates which include cooking gas delivery boys, petrol pump attendants, tanker grew. etc.
- Sri Lanka has also banned the entry of travellers from India.
Latest business news India today 7 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- British Airways flies in 27 tonnes of Covid-19 aid material through a special charter. The material includes hundreds of oxygen cylinders, oxygen concentrators, respirators and blood oximeters.
- Paytm has launched ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Finder’, on its Mini App store to help check the availability of vaccination slots.
- Oil PSU’s will be setting up 100 Pressure Swing Adsorption medical oxygen generation plants across hospitals in UP, Delhi, Bihar, Karnataka, Goa, Rajasthan, Kerala, Maharashtra, Gujarat, MP and Odisha from their CSR funds.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 7 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.