Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 7 October 2021.
- Ozonetel, a provider of on-demand cloud communication, has reportedly raised $5 million in Series A funding from Stakeboat Capital.
- Qapita, an equity management software provider, has reportedly raised $ 15 million in Series A funding round co-led by East Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
- Swiggy has announced to allow its employees to liquidate their stock options with the program pegged at $ 30 million -$ 40 million over the next two years.
- Nazara Technologies has reportedly raised Rs 315 crore from marquee investors via preferential allotment of fresh equity.
- Visa, a digital payment platform, has launched card-on-file tokenisation services in partnership with Juspay, a mobile-based payment firm, in India in accordance with the guidelines recently issued by RBI.
- BharatPe has recently announced its foray into ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ segment with the launch of ‘postpe’ to provide interest free credit limit to the customers up to Rs 10 lakhs.
Must Read: 7 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 7 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Tata Consultancy Services has extended its partnership for next five years with State Bank of India to drive tech solutions and innovations.
- Finance Ministry has clarified that ice creams sold at parlours are manufactured items and is taxable at 18%.
- Good Glamm Group, operating brands like POPxo and BabyChakra, has reportedly acquired The Moms Co. for an undisclosed amount. The Moms Co aims to grow to a Rs 500 crore revenue run rate in the next two years.
- GOI has allowed 100% FDI in telecom services and telecom infrastructure providers category 1 via automatic route of approval.
Must Read: 7 October in Indian history
Latest business news India today 7 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The Union Cabinet has approved Rs 4,445 for setting up of seven PM MITRA textile parks announced in the Union Budget for 2021-22.
- According to RBI’s data, the bank credit has increased by 6.67% to Rs 109.57 lakh crore and deposits by 9.34% to Rs 155.95 lakh crore in the fortnight ended on September 24, 2021 on a y-o-y basis.. Last year, the bank credit stood at Rs 102.72 lakh crore and deposits at Rs 142.62 lakh crore.
- Tata Power has announced that it has signed a three years commercial agreement with the world’s first renewable energy AI company, BluWave-ai.
Must Read: Download unique Navratri 2021 Status Videos
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 7 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.