Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 7 September 2021.
- The Geological Survey of India has reportedly delineated 100 geologically potential mineral blocks for auction and will hand over the reports to states.
- The CBDT has recently set up three Boards for Advance Rulings for helping avoidance of income tax disputes as also offering clarifications on various tax disputes.
- SEBI has reportedly barred 85 entities for one year from participating in the capital markets because of alleged manipulation of companies’ shares.
- Welspun India, a leading textile company, has become the first Indian company to receive US FDA approval for 3 ply Surgical Masks. It has got all the required certifications for supply to the global markets.
- Gaurav Anada has reportedly been appointed as chief digital and marketing officer of LOreal India. He was previously with PepsiCo, Europe.
- Dukaan, an online retail platform, has reportedly raised $11 million in pre-Series-A funding led by 640 Oxford Ventures.
Latest business news India today 7 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Axis Bank has announced inclusive policies and practices for the customers and employees belonging to the LGBTQIA+ community.
- TARC is said to have completed sale of its warehouse in North Delhi to Blackstone affiliate firm, BREP Asia II EIP Holding (NQ) Pte. Ltd, for Rs.295 crores.
- Vijay Subramaniam of Amazon Prime Video has reportedly resigned from his post of Director and Head of Content.
- Dream11 has announced to have entered into a partnership with Aerospike, a California-based tech giant, for handling its user base which the firm is expecteding to increase multifold during the upcoming IPL matches.
- Indian IT Firms are now reportedly using a multi- shore delivery model to meet the customers’ demands. The model is a mixture of onshore, nearshore and offshore services.
Latest business news India today 7 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Vidyakyl, a vernacular after-school e-learning platform, has raised $500k in a bridge round led by We Founder Circle with other marquee investors.
- Honeywell Hometown Solutions has entered into a partnership with ICT Academy for three years. They aim to build centres of excellence for skill development in 50 colleges across India.
- PepsiCo has announced its partnership with Bharati Airtel to bring offers on snacking brands for the upcoming festive season. The customers will get complimentary 2GB of data in packs of Kurkure, Lay’s, Uncle Chipps, and Doritos.
- MEA has notified that PM will chair the 13th BRICS Summit virtually on September 9, 2021.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 7 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.