Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 8 August 2022
- CapitaLand Investment India aims to double the assets under its management to $8 billion from $4 billion in India.
- According to Outbound Travel and Tourism Report, the trips from India to surpass USD 42 billion by 2024 along with changes in policy by the government to boost the market.
- Bharat Petroleum Corp has reported a loss of Rs 6,148 crores for the quarter ending in June 2022 due to a freeze on the retail prices of petrol and diesel.
- Non-Performing Assets and written-off loans worth Rs 6.41 lakh crores have been recovered by Public Sector Banks since FY15 and have filed cases against 98.5% of the wilful defaulters.
Must Read: 8 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 8 August 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Godrej Properties aims to add new housing projects worth Rs 15,000 crores in the current year by purchasing lands along with the formation of joint ventures with the land owners.
- As per the reports, Tata Motors is all set to sign an agreement with Ford Motor Company for the acquisition of its plant in Gujarat for around Rs 750 crores.
- Maruti Suzuki India has aimed for increased production of 20 lakh units in the current FY along with an improvement in the availability of semiconductors.
- An application has been filed with NCLT by HDFC Ltd for the merger of HDFC Investments Ltd and HDFC Holdings Ltd with HDFC Bank.
Must Read:8 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 8 August 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Sona Comstar, an automotive technology firm, expects 50% of its revenue from the segment of electric vehicles by FY27 due to expanding markets and a higher number of orders.
- Madhya Pradesh to generate an additional 20,000 MW of green power from renewable energy sources by 2030 along with setting up a solar plant in Chambal.
- PNB Housing Finance to re-enter the segment of high-yielding corporate loans, the practice it stopped two years back.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 8 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.