Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 8 December 2022
- The repo rate has been increased by 35bps to 6.25% and the standing deposit facility stood at 6% according to the Monetary Policy Committee of the RBI.
- An additional function of UPI platforms has been introduced by the governor of RBI that will allow multiple debits.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 8 December in Indian history
Latest business news India today 8 December 2022 – business news headlines today
- The Chairman of Tata Sons N. Chandrasekaran has been appointed as the Chair of B20 India and will lead the business agenda during the G-20 meetings.
- Virat Kohli has been roped in as the Brand Ambassador of smartwatch brand, Noise.
- The Quantum Ecosystems Technology Council of India has signed an MoU with T-Hub for the development of supporting ecosystems for the start-ups working in the field of Quantum Technologies.
- Princeton Data Group has started with its new data centre in Mumbai with $300 million investments and is providing 48MW of IT capacity across two buildings.
Must Read:8 December 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 8 December 2022 – business news India today
- The new assembly facility of Royal Enfield in Brazil has commenced its operations with a capacity of 15,000 units per year.
- The secondary sales of the Affirma Capital’s investment in Craftsman Automation has now been completed.
- Arun Kumar Singh has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of ONGC.
- The government of West Bengal has planned to setup 1000 electric vehicles charging stations in the upcoming years for encouraging the adoption of eco-friendly automobiles.
- A controlling stake has been acquired by Shriji Polymers (India) Limited in Parekhplast India Ltd.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 8 December 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.