Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 8 December 2021.
- Suresh Bethavandu has been appointed as the Chief People Officer by Mindtree Limited.
- LenDenClub, a peer-to-peer lending platform, has reportedly raised $10 million in a Series A round of funding led by investors including Tuscan Ventures, Ohm Stock Brokers, Artha Venture Fund along with the participation of Kunal Shah, Alok Bansal, Ramakant Sharma, and others.
- AgroStar has raised reportedly $70 million in a Series D funding round led by Evolvence, Schroders Capital, Hero Enterprise and CDC along with participation from existing Investors namely Aavishkar Capital, Accel, Bertelsmann, etc..
- Spinny, a used car retailing platform, operated by Valuedrive Technologies Pvt Ltd., has reportedly raised $ 283 million in a Series E funding round led by Tiger Global and Avenir Growth.
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd has announced the payment of interim dividends worth $1 billion to its shareholders.
- Reliance Industries has reportedly signed a partnership with Abu Dhabi Chemicals Derivatives Company RSC Ltd worth $2 billion for chemical production.
Must Read:8 December in Indian history
Latest business news India today 8 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Samsung Electronics Co. has recently merged the mobile and consumer electronics business into one single unit and has appointed Kyung Kye-Hyun to lead the powerhouse components business.
- GOI has informed the increase in coal-based thermal power generation by 16% from 511.9 BU last year to 594.4 BU this year during April- October.
- Probus Insurance, a digital insurance broker, raised USD 6.7 million in a funding round led by Blue Orchard Impact Investment Managers along with participation from other investors.
- Over Rs 4.18 lakh crore has been recovered by the public sector banks in the last three financial years from incidents of frauds and defaults, as informed by GOI.
Must Read:8 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 8 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- HSBC has executed, in India, its first trade finance deal linked to secured overnight financing rate (SOFR) with Brookfield Renewable.
- Dollar Industries has informed the acquisition of the entire share of Pepe Jeans Europe by G.O.AT. Brand Labs along with a stake of Kolkata-based innerwear major in a Joint Venture Company.
- MoEngage, a customer analytics and cross-channel engagement platform, raised $30 million in a funding round by Steadview Capital along with participation from investors including Alternate Asset Management, Eight Roads Ventures, F-Prime Capital and Matrix Partners.
Must Read:How to Book Uber Ride on WhatsApp
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 8 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.