Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 8 October 2021.
- Rebel Foods, a cloud kitchen setup, has become the third Indian startup to achieve a billion-dollar valuation this week after raising $175 million in a funding round led by Qatar Investment Authority.
- Reliance Retail Ventures has announced to launch 7- Eleven Convenience Stores in India by entering into a master franchise agreement with 7-Eleven Inc.
- Bank of Baroda has reportedly reduced its home loan rate by 25 basis points from 6.75 % to 6.50% which will be available to customers till December 31, 2021.
- Twin Health, a health-tech startup, has reportedly raised $140 million in a Series C funding round from Sequoia Capital India, ICONIQ Capital, Perspective Advisers, Corner Ventures, LTS Investments, Helena and Sofina.
- Procter & Gamble has named Sundar Raman as the Global Chief Executive of the fabric and the home care division which has brands like Tide and Ariel.
- Trica, a platform for equity management, has reportedly raised $ 3 million as a part of its seed funding round led by Accel, LC Nueva AIF and Secocha Ventures.
Must Read: 8 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 8 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Actor Alia Bhatt has reportedly invested an undisclosed amount in Phool(.)co, a startup known for converting floral wastes into incense products.
- Emami Group has reportedly planned to spend around Rs.1000-1500 crore in the next three years to diversify its business from edible oils into a broader range of food products.
- Alliance Group has reportedly raised around ₹ 165 crores from Kotak Realty Funds against an ongoing residential project, Revolution One in Chennai.
- Rishabh Pant, an Indian wicket-keeper, has reportedly signed an exclusive partnership deal with Rario, a cricket non-fungible token platform.
Must Read: Indian Air force Day Status Video Download
Latest business news India today 8 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Piramal Enterprises has announced the reconstruction of its business with the plan to de-merge its financial services and pharmaceutical businesses into two separate listed entities.
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited has rolled out a range of personal care and home care products for babies of 0-2 years old in India under “goodnessme” brand.
- Ola has announced the launch of its vehicle commerce platform, Ola Class, to enable customers to buy new and pre-owned vehicles through this app.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 8 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.