Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 9 September 2022
- The government may acquire a stake in Vodafone Idea after its share price stabilizes at Rs. 10 or above.
- Tata Power Renewable Energy Ltd to set up a solar power plant of 100MW for Viraj Profile Private Ltd in Maharashtra.
- Maruti Suzuki to expand and foray into the SUV segment to lift its market share to 50% in India.
- The RBI has generated an alert list of 34 entities not authorized to deal in Forex involved in forex transactions.
- A fine of Rs 85,177 has to be paid by SBI in Haliyal, Karnataka for cheque dishonoring due to poor recognition of Kannad numerals.
- Union Bank of India has equipped with a network of Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank to grab the unattended retail and SME share.
Must Read: 9 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 9 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- Pre-budget meetings for FY 2023-34 to commence on 10th October.
- Bira91 has tied up with VAHDAM India for the launch of a tea-based beer, Chamomile Tea Lager.
- Jeep has unveiled its first fully electric SUV for its sales in North America and Europe in the upcoming years.
- BalckSoil Group and WSB Real Estate Partners have raised around Rs 500 crores via WSB Real Estate Debt Fund ll, a residential property debt fund.
- As per the reports, a stake in Vodafone Idea will be acquired by the government after the stabilization of its stock price at Rs 10 or above.
Must Read:9 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 9 September 2022 – business news India today
- Adani Enterprises Ltd. to join the NSE Nifty 50 Index on 30th September.
- A duty of 20% has been imposed by India on exports of various grades of rice to augment supplies and to calm the local prices.
- The co-promoter of IndiGo Airlines, Rakesh Gangwal, and his wife have sold a take of 2.74% in InterGlobe Aviation for Rs 2,005 crores.
- The “It’s your sky” multimedia campaign has been launched by Akasa Airlines to offer an affordable travel experience to all travelers.
- According to FADA, the retail sales of automobiles in India have grown by 8.31% in August and stood at 15,21, 490 units as against 14,04,704 units in August 2021.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 9 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.