Read Latest India Business News 24th June 2019:
- Binny Bansal has sold around 54 lakh of his equity shares valued at approx. Rs.531 crores to Walmart.
- IIFL India Private Equity Fund has bought a majority stake in Infigo Lifesciences, an eye care hospital chain, for Rs.70 crores.
- Naspers’s talks to invest around $200 Million in Capital Float have fallen through.
- Viral Acharya, Dy Governor of RBI, has resigned six months before his term ends.
- Startup India fund fell short by around Rs.1000-1200 Crores of its targetted funds allocation.
- Two units of Dr Reddy’s Laboratories in Andhra Pradesh have been issued Form 483 with two observations by the FDA. Form 483 is issued to a company when investigators observe any violations in FD&C or related acts.
- Tata Group, who have been running Zara stores in India, is now building its own apparel with Trent Ltd. The brand has fine-tuned its local supply chain as per the latest trends.
- Coca-Cola India has started to explore the process of divesting its asset-heavy bottling partner Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages’ plants.
- Affle, Microsoft-backed consumer intelligence company, has acquired mobile advertising company RevX Inc in an all-cash deal for an undisclosed amount.
Latest India Business News 24th June 2019
- Tata Steel will seek approval from its shareholders for reappointment of T.V. Narendran as CEO and MD and appointment of Vijay Kumar Sharma as Director in their next AGM on 19 July.
- Insolvency proceedings have been started against Jet Airways.
- IFCI is looking to raise around Rs.2000 Crores by selling its stakes in the National Stock Exchange and Clearing Corporation of India.
- Air India has suspended Rohit Bhasin, its Regional Director for East, for allegedly shoplifting a wallet from a duty-free shop at Sydney airport.