Read Latest India Business News 31st May 2019-
- Jet Airways has asked its engineering staff to extract all aircraft maintenance data from systems as IBM-supported servers would not be available from June 1.DGCA has de-registered around 80 of Jet Airways aircraft.
- Oyo has launched a financing facility offering a cash-in-bank option to its asset owners. This will allows quick and collateral-free business advances.
- Google is now reportedly rolling out speed limits and mobile radar locations in over 40 countries, including India. Google Maps will now let users see speed limits and speed cameras.
- Eight Capital Management and Emso Asset Management are acquiring Ambit Capital’s 47.5% stake in Ambit Flowers Asset Reconstruction.
- B9 Beverages, makers of Bira 91 brand, has raised $4.3 million in a pre-Series C round of funding from Sixth Sense Ventures. It last raised $50 million in May 2018 from Belgian investor Sofina.
- Uber has partnered Indian Oil to offer special benefits, including a discount on fuel, to its driver-partners in India.
- Drug maker Lupin has said that USFDA has cautioned that the firm’s Goa facility may be subject to regulatory or administrative action and it may withhold approval of any pending applications or supplements related to this facility.
- Agara Labs, a deep learning tech-startup has raised $2.5 million in a pre-series A round of funding from Blume Ventures and RTP Global.
- BYJU’s has reported a revenue of Rs.1430 crore in FY19 and has also claimed to be profitable.
- Jet Airways has said that the airline is not in a position to consider and approve audited financial result for the fy 18-19.
- A few lenders with direct exposure to Reliance Infratel have moved NCLT against the interim RP’s admission of claims of bankers of around Rs.8,000 crores.
- EIH, which runs hotels and resorts under Oberoi and Trident brands, has announced the reappointment of Vikramjit Singh Oberoi as its MD&CEO and Arjun Singh Oberoi as MD for five years.
Must Read; How to boost the morale of your employees?
- Sunil Godhwani, Former Religare Enterprises chairman, was detained at IGI Airport by the Economic Offences Wing while he was reportedly trying to catch a flight to London. A lookout circular for Godhwani was issued as he has been accused of cheating, fraud, and misappropriation of funds to the tune of Rs.740 crores in Religare Enterprises.