Read the latest India business news today 23 November 2020 – news headlines today.
- Lenders to CG Power have agreed to a one-time loan restructuring. This would clear the way for Murugappa Group to take over the firm.
- Airtel has picked up a 5.2% stake in Avaada MHBuldhana, a solar power firm, developing a captive solar power plant in Maharashtra, for Rs.4.55 crores.
- Byju’s is reportedly close to raising another $200 million in a fresh round of funding from BlackRock and T. Rowe Price at a valuation of $12 billion. It had last raised $500 Million in Sept.’20.
- The trouble between workers and the management of Toyota Kirloskar Motors still continues. Issues remain unresolved even after the intervention of state labour department.
- The board of Indiabulls Housing Finance has approved the appointment of Dinabandhu Mohapatra, ex MD & CEO Bank of India, as an independent director of the company for 3 years.
- Unilever has said that it will bring its mouthwash formulation to India in Dec.’20. The mouthwash reportedly claims to reduce 99.9% of coronavirus after 30 seconds of rinsing.
Latest India business news today 23 November 2020 – news headlines today
- The government is reportedly planning to sell around 10% stake in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd, a defence PSU, during fy 20-21.
- An internal RBI panel has proposed that large corporates may be permitted to promote banks after required amendments to Banking Regulations Act.
- MD & CEO of Hero Cycles, Pankaj Munjal, has started a new initiative to help their suppliers. He and some executives from the senior management of the firm will visit suppliers’ manufacturing units to understand any issues they might be facing and try to resolve the problems.
- Relaxo Footwears is planning to invest around Rs.150 crores to set up a new manufacturing facility. The move is a result of growing demand for open footwear because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
More in latest India business news today 23 November 2020 – news headlines today
- Harley-Davidson has said it is working to ensure a smooth transition for its Indian customers with its new partner Hero MotoCorp.
- Apple’s second-largest contract manufacturer, Pegatron’s board has approved an initial investment of $150 million in India for building manufacturing facilities.
Must Read: Best Samsung mobile phones you must check
For more articles like, “Read the latest India business news today 23 November 2020 – news headlines today”, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for interesting content. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.