Read the latest India business news today 25th November 2020.
- Ministry of Electronics and IT has banned another 43 Chinese mobile apps including AliExpress, Snack Video, and ChinaLove due to security reasons.
- Ircon International has bagged Rs.405 crore Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor order from National Capital Region Transport Corporation.
More news headlines in english – news headlines for today
- upGrad has entered into the test preparation market by acquiring The Gate Academy for an undisclosed amount. TGA will now operate as an upGrad subsidiary but will continue to use its own brand name.
- HDFC Life and HDFC Ergo have jointly launched a combi insurance product ‘Click 2 Protect Corona Kavach’. The plan will cover expenses against treatment in hospitalization, home care as also AYUSH treatment.
- Surge, the accelerator program of Sequoia Capital India, has selected 17 early-stage startups for its fourth-cohort. The startups headquartered in India, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Australia, span across various sectors. However, 11 of them are in SaaS.
- The Kerala government has moved the Supreme Court seeking a stay on Central Government’s decision to lease out Thiruvananthapuram Airport to Adani Enterprises.
- RBI has rejected the proposal of Muthoot Finance to buy IDBI Asset Management and IDBI MF.
Scroll down to read more morning news today, latest news today, and national news headlines.
Latest India business news today 25th November 2020 – Business news headlines today
- Joining the unicorn club, Cars24 has raised $200 million in its Series E funding round at a valuation of over $1 billion.
- Cashfree, a fintech startup, has raised $35.3 million as part of its Series B funding round led by Apis Growth Fund II.
- Embassy Group has now ventured into the serviced residences market and plans to launch around 100 buildings by the end of 2021. The group operates WeWork and co-living brand Olive.
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor has again suspended operations at its manufacturing plant in Bidadi.
Must Read: Indian Cricket team schedule 2021
More latest news headlines today, news headlines of the day, 25 Nov news headlines.
- All India Bank Employees’ Association would be joining the one-day nationwide strike called by central trade unions on November 26.
- IATA has said that the airlines are set to report a net loss of $118.5 billion for 2020. The value is much higher than the $84.3 billion IATA predicted in June’20.
- Mercedes- Benz has partnered with SBI for car finance.
Must Read: How meditation can help in relieving stress
For more articles like, “Latest India business news today 25th November 2020 – Business news headlines today”, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for interesting content. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.