Read the latest India business news today 26 November 2020.
- Court of Singapore International Arbitration Centre has rejected the plea of Future Retail to be excluded from being a party to the Amazon-Future Coupons’ arbitration proceedings.
- Laurus Labs has signed a definitive agreement for the acquisition of 72.55% shares of Richcore’s from Eight Roads Ventures and VenturEast for Rs.246.67 crores.
More news headlines in english – news headlines for today
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved FDI worth Rs2,480.92 crores in ATC Telecom Infrastructure by ATC Asia Pacific Pte.
- BSNL has selected Route Mobile for SMS firewall to identify and monetize international SMS traffic.
- Shiva Cement, a subsidiary of JSW Cement, is planning to invest around Rs.1,500 crores in a new clinker unit project in the Sundergarh district of Odisha.
- L&T Construction has bagged the contract to build India’s longest river bridge across the Brahmaputra river. The 19-km long bridge will connect Dhubri in Assam to Phulbari in Meghalaya.
Scroll down to read more morning news today, latest news today, and national news headlines.
Latest India business news today 26 November 2020 – Business news headlines today
- Many PSU workers unions across India including HAL Employees Association, BEL Workers Unity Forum, and BHEL Employees Association will reportedly go on a one-day strike on November 26.
- Unacademy has raised an undisclosed amount in a fresh funding round from Tiger Global Management and Dragoneer Investment Group at a valuation of $2 billion.
- Cityflo, an app-based bus service provider, has just raised Rs.57 crores in a Series A round of funding led by Lightbox Ventures.
- IATA has urged the Central Government to support Indian airlines to tide over the COVID crisis.
More latest news headlines today, news headlines of the day, 26 Nov news headlines.
- Due to a shift in consumer behavior, Ikea may now open smaller stores in India.
- Banking operations across India are likely to be impacted today as some bank unions would be joining the one-day nationwide strike called by the central trade unions.
- Star India has acquired Cricket South Africa’s media rights till the end of the 2023-24 season.
- The communications ministry has said that from Jan.15, 2021, all landline users will need to prefix ‘0’ for all outgoing calls to mobile numbers.
Must Read: Hemant Karkare: ATS Chief And 26/11 Hero
For more articles like, “Latest India Business News Today 26 November 2020 – Business news headlines today”, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for interesting content. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.