Read the latest India business news today 27 November 2020.
- ED has arrested Peter Kerkar, promoter of Cox and Kings for alleged loan default to many banks and money laundering case pertaining to Yes Bank.
- Faqir Chand Kohli, fondly called the father of India’s IT industry, died on 26/11/20. 96-year-old FC Kohli was the first CEO of TCS.
More news headlines in english – news headlines for today
- After writing off the entire equity capital of Lakshmi Vilas Bank after its amalgamation with DBS Bank India, RBI has reportedly asked it to write off tier -2 bonds worth around Rs.318 crores from its books.
- Fidelity Investment, the Boston based asset management firm, has reportedly invested an undisclosed amount in Nykaa.
- Pureplay Skin Sciences, selling under Plum and Phy brands, has raised Rs.110 crores in a Series B round of funding led by Faering Capital.
- M&M has announced the sale of Mahindra First Choice Services, its vehicle service business, to TVS Automobile Solutions in a share swap deal. M&M will take a 2.76% stake in TASL and invest approx Rs.35 crores.
Scroll down to read more morning news today, latest news today, and national news headlines.
Latest India business news today 27th November 2020 – Business news headlines today
- SpiceJet has started dedicated freighter services to Leh from 26 November.
- Kapil Wadhawan, the promoter of DHFL has moved NCLT, requesting it to reject offers from Adani, Oaktree, and Piramal Enterprises.
- Bombay High Court has rejected a plea by Lakshmi Vilas Bank promoters against its takeover by DBS India, thereby allowing RBI’s rescue plan to proceed as scheduled.
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is reportedly preparing to file a petition for transfer of all cases in India against OTT platforms like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and Hotstar to the Supreme Court.
- Due to traffic disruption in Delhi NCR because of farmers agitation, Air India has allowed a no-show waiver & one free reschedule to passengers who couldn’t report for their flights on 26/11.
- Supreme Court dismissed a plea by Skoda Auto Volkswagen India challenging an FIR registered by a customer in UP over alleged use of cheat device in its diesel car.
More latest news headlines today, news headlines of the day – Business news headlines today
- Murugappa Group’s Tube Investments will allot shares worth Rs.350 crores on a preferential/ private placement basis to Azim Premji Trust and SBI Mutual Fund. The shares will be allotted on a preferential/ private placement basis to non-promoter entities.
- AstraZeneca India has signed an MOU with the Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India for driving awareness about diabetes.
For more articles like, “Latest India business news today 27 November 2020 – Business news headlines today”, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for interesting content. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.