Some lesser-known facts about Anushka Sharma. Anushka Sharma is one of the most sought-after actresses in Bollywood today. She is extremely talented, dedicated and very choosy with her films as she wants to do only meaningful roles. If you are a diehard fan of her, these are some lesser-known facts about Anushka Sharma.
Some lesser-known facts about Anushka Sharma
1. Her love life is extremely wonderful and passionate. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma both believe in the concept of honesty and commitment in a relationship, which makes them such a perfect fit for each other. How wonderful!
2. During an IPL match, Shahrukh Khan had organized a mock Swayamvar for Virat Kohli and gave him eight options to choose from. Guess who he picked? Yes, it’s our darling Anushka herself!
3. Originally, Anushka Sharma was asked to play the role of Tara Maheshwari in the movie ‘Tamasha’ but she refused the contract because according to her, the movie focused more on the male protagonist. The role then went to Deepika Padukone. When asked if she regretted her decision, she promptly said that she hasn’t seen the film, but she would surely have been praised since Imtiaz Ali is a brilliant director.
4. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma did not meet on the sets of a shampoo commercial, namely for the shampoo Clear, but were introduced to each other through Ranveer Singh.
5. Anushka’s first breakup with Virat Kohli happened because he, now her hubby, was a little uncomfortable and insecure about Anushka’s intensity of exposure in the film industry, which ultimately led to them calling it quits! But later, both Virat and Anushka worked things out and are now a happy family!
Some more lesser-known facts about Anushka Sharma
6. On the sets of Bombay Velvet, reportedly Ranbir Kapoor fooled around and irritated Anushka Sharma so much that it made her cry! But she still maintains the stance that Ranbir is a genuine person and a good actor. What a forgiving personality!
7. Anushka completed her degree in Arts from Mount Carmel College. She wanted to pursue journalism or modelling.
Anushka Sharma Biography
8. Anushka Sharma was born in Ayodhya, in Uttar Pradesh and was raised in Bangalore. Her father is Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma and her mother is a homemaker, Ashima Sharma. She also has an elder brother Karnesh Sharma was in the Merchant Navy and later ventured into film production. She turned vegetarian in 2015.
9. Anushka Sharma loves to sing! In an interview, she said that she would love to try playback singing. Looks like all her avenues are open!
10. The actress is passionate about reading and watching movies. Some of her favorite movies include Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Chak De India!, Dil Se, etc. She also loves to catch up on some rest every time she is free. Bollywood is a hardworking industry after all! Well, Anushka Sharma might be passionate about a lot of things, but her true talent comes out every time we watch her on the screen, totally transfixed and enamored by her beauty and skills.