You all know the star Priyanka Chopra, her movies, Quantico, et al, but there’s more to her as a person and an achiever. Get to know some lesser known facts about Priyanka Chopra :
- Priyanka wanted to be an Engineer or Criminal Psychologist.
- Priyanka became Miss World when she was just 18 years old.
- She loves junk food and often eat Pizza and French fries.
- Priyanka has a sweet tooth and always carries candies with her.
- Nickname given to her by her close friends and family is Sunshine and Mimi.
- Her nickname ‘Piggy Chops’ was given to her by Abhishek Bachchan during the shooting of movie “Bluffmaster”.
- Priyanka Chopra’s favourite perfume is Ralph Lauren’s Romance.
- Priyanka is tech savvy and very active on social media.
- She is a trained western classical singer.
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is her all-time favourite movie.
- She was very close to her father and sports a tattoo on her right wrist “Daddy’s lil girl” in her late father’s handwriting.
- Her debut movie was a Tamil Movie “Thamizhan” released in 2002.
- Priyanka Chopra featured a song by Daler Mehndi called “Sajan Mere Satrangiya” after she had bagged the Miss World title.
- Priyanka is the first Indian celebritity to cast her foot impression in Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Italy.
- Priyanka Chopra shares her birthday with celebrities like Nelson Mandela and Vanity Fair author William Thackeray.
- She is the only Indian in USA to have been selected at state level for National Opus Honor Choir.
Now that you know some lesser known facts about Priyanka Chopra, know when’s her birthday. Your favourite Bollywood star’s birthday