Some Lesser Known facts about: Varun Dhawan
Varun Dhawan is one of the most talented actors of today’s generation.From his first movie Student of The Year to his recent film October he has been applauded for all his work. He has already appeared in Forbes Indian Celebrity 100 list based on his income and popularity. Obviously, Varun Dhawan was a known name due to his father David Dhawan but he proved himself as an actor in each of his ten films which have all been commercially successful. Soon his 31 Birthday, we bring you some interesting facts about him :
1. Varun was very naughty as a kid and is nickname is Pappu, even many celebrities don’t know about his nickname.
2. Not only Varun Dhawan shares his birthday with master blaster Sachin Tendulkar but he is also one of the biggest Fans of Sachin.
3. We have seen the unbeatable chemistry of David Dhawan and Bollywood legend, Govinda. Varun is also a Govinda fan and in fact, Varun modelled his role in “Main Tera Hero” around Govinda.
4.Govinda’s feedback on his films is extremely important to Varun.
5.Varun studied Business Management from Nottingham Trent University, U.K. and he worked as a leaflet distributor for nightclubs to make extra money as a student in the U.K.
6. Varun has been captured many times with his alleged girlfriend Natasha Dalal, but the actor has never really confirmed anything about the relationship.
7. David Dhawan refused to launch Varun in a home production and wanted him to find his own bearings. He was launched by Karan Johar in 2012.
8.Varun’s debut film is’ The Student Of The Year’ (SOTY) but during the shooting David Dhawan didn’t visit his son on the sets, he even didn’t watch a single frame of his son’s work before the release.
9. Varun Dhawan’ssecond film “Main Tera Hero” was papa David Dhawan’s tribute to his favourite actor Govinda.
10. During the shooting of ‘Badlapur’, Varun changed his entire lifestyle. He stopped partying and hanging out friends, to give the real touch to his character.
For more updates, do Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.